Grant funding of £5,000 – £200,000 is available for community-based projects in West Cornwall
What is the Community Levelling Up Programme?
The Community Levelling Up Programme (CLUP) supports local community-level project across Cornwall and the Isles of the Scilly and is part of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda. For Cornwall, the programme is being administered by Cornwall Council, and for the Isles of Scilly the programme is being administered by the Council of the Isles of Scilly.
Grant funding of £5,000 – £200,000 is available for community-based projects.
The Community Levelling Up Programme (CLUP) can fund things like:
- The creation or renovation of community buildings that will increase local opportunities, economic activity, and pride in place.
- Work that will improve public spaces and boost local regeneration.
- Projects supporting community engagement in local decision making.
- Proposals that will make community spaces more accessible and sustainable.
- Capital and revenue projects.
- Projects that can address local priorities and deliver impactful outcomes.
How to apply for funding:
First – find out more information about the types of projects that are included in the Penwith Local Prioritisation Framework (from page 7) – these are the types of projects that would be eligible for funding.
Second – contact Ella Rodwell (Community Levelling Up Facilitator for West Cornwall) to discuss the ideas for your project – Email: [email protected] | Mobile: 07709 717601
Please note: CLUP funding is not being administered by Penzance Council – please use the contact details given above to discuss your project ideas and find out if you are eligible to apply.