Your Parish

We represent the distinct communities of Penzance, Newlyn, Paul, Mousehole, Heamoor, and Gulval. Here you can find out more about each area including news and upcoming events.

Penzance Council Services vs Cornwall Council Services

It can seem very complicated knowing who you need to contact for services when you have two different councils working in your area. Take a look at the information on this page to see who you need to contact for local services:

Parish Boundary

The Parish of Penzance includes Penzance town, Newlyn, Mousehole, Paul village, Heamoor, and Gulval.

Post Office Services

We know that local Post Offices continue to offer essential local services for our residents.

Find your local post office and post office services:

How to report a Non-Urgent Crime or Anti-Social Behaviour

Non-Urgent Crime

Use the non-urgent online crime reporting service at:

Ring 101 or text/SMS 67101

Minicom/Textphone 18001 101

Email: [email protected]

Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB)

Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) incidents should be reported to Devon and Cornwall Police by calling 101 or online: Report antisocial behaviour | Devon & Cornwall Police (

Rough Sleeping

If you see someone sleeping rough:

you can help by creating an alert online: StreetLink – Connecting people sleeping rough to local services (

Our Partners & Who We Support